Movin' on Up!!


What it is Hommies!?

It's hard to believe it's already time for y'all to move up to high school! I cherish each one of our friendships and am so thankful for the many memories we already share. It's very exciting to see you each grow in your walk with Jesus. I am so proud of so many of you. Following Christ is definitely not always the easiest thing to do, but it is also one of the most exciting things to do! Falling in love with our Creator is an incredible adventure and one of the most romantic things you can experience. One/two of the things I hope you've taken away from these past couple years is to love Jesus with everything you've got and truly care and love others around you.

I'm pumped about the future memories we get to make together! Y'all are awesome. I love you each loads. Let me know if there is ever anything you need.

Jen
Prov. 3:3

No comments: