Hail Adam!!!


It was very strange for me after less than a week being here in Germany to miss all of yall. I think it is because I cannot see you or talk to you because we are so far from each other. It was hard for me to admit it to myself that I missed you guys and gals after such a short time. 'sniffle'

Jennifer has been kind enough to send me some pictures from Walk-On. This looked like a fun time. And maybe some parts 'stunk'...bc of some tall gas filled girl...hmmm, who could that be?

So, Germany...it is cold. I wear two pairs of pants every day. The Germans think this is funny...I don't.
It has been amazing to be in Germany as a non-german speaking American. The German teenagers here learn English all through out school so I have had many conversations with them. I have met up with old friends and made many new friends. None of this would have any meaning without Christ being the center of it all. I was in a bible study with Romanians, Polish, American, and Germans all in one room. This really showed the unity that Christ offers to the world.

So, I have had a couple of accidents on this trip. I fell down the stairs a couple of days ago. The bruise wil l be big one day then gone the next, then back the next day...this is bad. I fell off my bike in a very public city street. I had a bruise on my butt20bigger than my fist. Then I managed to erase everything off my Ipod. So take this as a lesson. You dont have to be perfect to have God use you...This should give hope to alot of you...ALOT OF YOU...

So anyway, Email me! AdamEnvy36@aol.com

Love(most of you)
Adam!

PS: Hmm...can everyone punch Christopher Dean if you see him?

No comments: