Can you hear me now?


Can you hear me now?

Hey Crew,
Have you ever been on your phone and be running your mouth on and on only to find out that your call had been dropped a few minutes earlier? I kinda feel like that's what been happening for the last couple of months with my emails. I've been sending and sending, but you ain't been receiving. Somehow my email account has not been sending out the emails I have written you. This is real frustrating for me because I send about three a week. I've sent 14 this month alone.

I lot of you have missed events because of this communication meltdown and I'm sorry for that. I hope that I have it resolved!

If you don't receive at least one email a week from me PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, let me know so I can check it out! I rely on emails to communicate with nearly a hundred of you, so it's very, very important!

Please make it a habit to check the blog site. Here's the link, save it in your list of favorites http://casjcrew.blogspot.com/ I update this with all our events, pic's, lessons, thought's, video, etc. If you check this regularly you should always be up to speed on happenings and changes. Go check it out right now if you haven't in a while and see what you've missed.

Hope we're back on track!
T

No comments: