Hey Yall!!!!


My Dear Friends...
I am going to write you a list.

What I miss about you:
1. Your craziness
2. Your passion for life
3. Your laughter
4. Our Memories
5. Everyone making fun of my laugh
6. Blake ruining my jokes with the answer (you always know!)
7. YOU!

Anyways...
I wanted to write and share some things with you about my new life now in Summerville, SC.

I am getting married in 4 months... which is crazy because last year at this point many of you wanted to help me find a husband but the good news is I got one on my own! :) haha... anyways, with this new season of my life I have been learning what it means to trust God. I am away from my friends (you), my family (Tim and Tommy), and my church. With everyone I love, except for Mark, being in Florence, my relationship with Christ has gotten much more real. There are real feelings of hurt, confusion, anxiety, worry, love, and friendship - all of which I have felt before in my relationship but now everything is magnified.

I just want to continue to challenge you to be real in your relationship with Christ. You don't have to worry about hiding something from him well because he is God and he knows. Talk to him (pray) and listen to what he's saying. He's saying a lot and when you don't think he's saying anything remember the word he gave to you (the bible).

Anyways, I am off to eat dinner after a long day at work... I miss you and love y'all sooooo much.

Cyprian :)

No comments: